Panel Upgrades in Fayetteville & Surrounding areas
Panel Replacement Experts
Your panel is one of the most essential components of your electrical system, precisely divvying out the energy required by every appliance and device. If your panel is old, outdated, or damaged, it is critical to have it replaced with a new one that can supply you with the power that your home requires. Our team at TL Electric is devoted to fulfilling your needs with outstanding panel upgrades in Fayetteville.
Give us a call now at (910) 405-7789 and we can offer you true peace of mind with our high-quality upgrades for any residential panel.
Recognizing the Symptoms of an Outdated Electrical Panel
How are you able to tell when your panel needs an upgrade if you have not been professionally trained as an electrician yourself? Some crucial indicators can help you be on the lookout for when to have your panel replaced by a knowledgeable expert.
Some of the clearest signals that your panel should be updated or replaced include:
- The breakers keep tripping whenever you plug in appliances or devices – Do you notice that the power keeps shutting off when your panel tries to direct a supply of energy to multiple devices? This is a key indicator your panel is damaged or outdated.
- You do not even have a circuit breaker but only a fuse box – Many years ago, before contemporary circuit breakers were invented, fuse boxes served to supply power. Since these boxes can only provide up to 60 amps at most, they definitely must be replaced if you want to access the typical 100 - 200 amps required by modern devices.
- The panel’s brand is no longer legal – There are certain panel manufacturers which have been taken off the market, including Federal Pacific, Zinsco, I-T-E Pushmatic, and a few others. The panels that were produced by these companies are banned amongst new homes because they caused too many cases of electrical fires and electrocution.
Why You Should Not Procrastinate on Scheduling Electrical Panel Upgrades
As modern life has seemed to speed up more and more with each passing year, homeowners constantly find themselves burdened with trying to accomplish a never-ending to-do list. When you have so many other chores to attend to, you may be wondering if scheduling a panel upgrade right away is all that necessary, or whether you could delay it for a few weeks, a few months, or even a year.
This is where it is important to remember that if your old or malfunctioning panel is not updated soon, the consequences may be more than just inconvenient. A panel that is continuously overloaded can eventually lead to electrical fires or electrocution. Reach out to our professionals at TL Electric for assistance.
Reach out to us today at (910) 405-7789 or contact us online for truly dependable panel upgrades in Fayetteville.
- Upfront & Competitive Pricing
- 1-Year Warranty on Parts & Labor
- Reasonably Priced Services